By: Alyssa Bolante
In this Captivate module you will learn how to make choices that keep you safe, prevent you from being a victim, and how to be a good witness to help solve crimes or reduce crimes from occuring.
Students will recall the proper technique in holding a pepper spray.
Students will recall statistics of college-aged females.
Students will recall the proper technique against a close up attacker.
Students will identify the buddy system instead of walking alone.
Students will identify ways to stay alert.
Students will identify that excessive use of alcohol can inhibit good judgment.
Students will list ways to reduce unknown persons at party/event.
Students will list ways to be a good witness.
Students will decide if this module is beneficial.
- Systemic Change
- History of Instructional Technology
- Effect of Instructor-Personalized Multimedia in the Online Classroom
- Assessing the Impact of Cloud Computing and Web Collaboration on the Work of Distance Library Services
- Postgame analysis: using video-based coaching for continuous professional development
- Columbus Barbaro on Contact
- Katarah Jordan on Double Stuff Oreo of Technology Integration Research
- Barbara Haug on Double Stuff Oreo of Technology Integration Research
- S.Jasmine Evans on Double Stuff Oreo of Technology Integration Research
- Kim Roselli on Double Stuff Oreo of Technology Integration Research
TagsAndroid Assisitive-technology assistivetech AT Bedtime Story Belief Change Comparative-Education Digital Immigrant e-tutorial Educational Systemic Change History Instructional Technology math music PD reform Research Commentary Research Review respect review rhythm safety statsreview study systemic change technology-integration Transformation writing